The Association of Learning Providers for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight (ALPHI) network has been set up for providers (colleges and private training organisations). The network is the means by which providers can communicate with each other.
The alphi network is open to learning providers who have an interest in work based learning in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. That is providers who hold a contract with the Skills Funding Agency and providers who deliver in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
For a fee members of the alphi network can benefit from:
- Opportunities to network with other providers at bi-monthly network meetings
- Receiving regular update and information bulletins
- Access to the members area of this website to facilitate communication and information transfer
- Opportunities to attend workshops on topics of interest and development
- Working together with network members to identify potential solutions to common issues
- Using the Network Development Manager to ensure that your voice is heard
- Links with other networks
- Working as a network to jointly engage in, plan and define development opportunities
- A network able to develop and support each member
- A network supporting each member to deal with changes.