Boost Capital is a leadingprovider of business financing solutions to growing businesses. Boost's parentcompany, Business Financial Services (BFS), was founded in the United States in2002, and having proved a successful lending model there, expanded to theUnited Kingdom in 2012. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Essex, the staff at BoostCapital is dedicated to helping SMEs across the UK obtain the financing theyneed to grow their businesses.
Business Cash Advance
BCA is a new scheme offered by the business support provider, Boost Capital.
- The scheme is designed to provide fast, flexible financing to small business owners who require funds quickly but do not wish to use traditional sources such as bank loans.
- The scheme is intended to support those businesses that are in their growth phase and wish to expand operations.
- Business owners who accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment can qualify for between £3,000 and £500,000. All funding advances are repaid through a fixed percentage of the company's credit / debit card sales. A fixed daily settlement value will be recovered until the repayment is made in full.
- The money can be used to invest in new equipment, stock, marketing, remodelling, staff, expansion and other business demands.
- To qualify, merchants must have a minimum of £3,000 monthly credit / debit card sales and be in business for at least 9 months.
For further information visit their website www.boostcapital.co.uk
Telephone: 0800 138 9080