Business EastHants was established in November 2009 to lead the development, improvement and promotion of economic growth, business engagement and business support in East Hampshire.
The Partnership aims to maintain and grow existing business in East Hampshire by attracting companies to locate in East Hampshire and supporting the growth of existing ones.
The Partnership provides representation and serves as a voice for the business community, enabling them to take collective action by:
- Engaging with the business community to identify economic and business needs and priorities for action.
- Acting as an avenue for exchanging ideas, developing strategies and initiating appropriate actions.
- Advising businesses on how to get the best out of business support services and agencies.
- Providing integrated information and business support through a range of partner organisations.
- Informing and influencing the policies and programmes of East Hampshire District Council and the East Hampshire Community Partnership to meet business and local economic needs.
The Partnership has a private sector Chair and a Board comprising local businesses, representatives from business organisations and support organisations.