Funding for your Sustainability Programme - Get 50% support for your Company/your supply chain
If you are an SME business or have SMEs within your supply chains, you may be able to access funding of up to 50% for your programme with Carbon Footprint Ltd.
Who qualifies and for what?
- SME manufacturers/SMEs engaged in manufacturing value chain with
- Turnover up to Euro 50 million, Up to 250 employees
- England based
- Not owned by a parent corporate
- Small businesses with up to 49 employees
You may qualify for financial support to the value of 50% of project cost.
If you have SMEs in your supply chain...
...and need them to develop sustainable credentials so that you can continue to do business with them, Carbon Footprint can help them define the project and apply for funding.
Qualifying projects include
- Carbon Footprint Assessments
- Embedded Carbon/Life Cycle Analysis
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- Sustainability reporting
- Training Programmes
- Energy Surveys
- Carbon & Sustainability data management systems
About Carbon Footprint
Carbon Footprint helps hundreds of companies win more business & outperform others through developing robust carbon and sustainability credentials.They can also make your business, its products & services carbon neutral with Quality Assurance Standard (QAS) approved carbon offsetting. They have ESOS Lead Assessors for your compliance needs.
To find out more call 01256 345645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org