The Catalyst Centre is an initiative developed by Southampton Science Park which provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs, visionaries, and the science and technology stars of the future. Mentoring, business support, and 6 months free space are on offer - all you need is a great business idea, and the drive and determination to succeed. Pitch your idea to a panel of seasoned experts, and you could be the next Catalyst Centre success story.
The Catalyst opportunity is open to any individuals or early stage companies with a science or technology based business proposition; the selection panel will be looking for entrepreneurial flair and a degree of commercial awareness. Businesses accepted into the Catalyst process will be resident in the Innovation Centre at Southampton Science Park and will benefit from being part of the Park's entrepreneurial community.
- Residence in the Innovation Centre at the prestigious Southampton Science Park
- Support from an expert business coach
- Weekly business workshops conducted by experienced professionals (during the first 3 months)
- Access to networks through association with SETsquared
- Induction course for new entrants
- Opportunities to meet successful entrepreneurs
- 6 months free occupancy of the Catalyst Centre
- Up to 2 desks and storage in shared air-conditioned office
- Free internet connection
- Free use of shared meeting room
- Up to £1,000 towards agreed business expenses
For more information: