Design for Europe is a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in finding the latest tools and techniques for applying design, making connections with peers, and finding the latest research.
The online resources are supported by a programme of events for business people, public service managers, and policymakers. This will increase their awareness of design's role in innovation and growth, and enable them to put what they learn into practice.
Through their involvement in the project, countries that want to develop their national or regional capabilities in this area will be equipped with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to do so.
To deliver this ambitious programme, the Design Council are leading a team of 14 partner organisations, including:
- Lancaster University, UK
- Birmingham City University, UK
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Danish Design Centre, Denmark
- Nesta, UK
- KEPA Business and Cultural Development Centre, Greece
- Invest Northern Ireland, UK
- Estonian Design Centre, Estonia
- ARC Fund, Bulgaria
- Luxinnovation, Luxembourg
- La 27e Région, France
- dSola, Slovenia
- European Network of Living Labs
The Design Council welcome the involvement of other organisations visit the Design for Europe site to find out more.