DSC provides training courses, publications, online funding databases, research, conferences and lots of free resources such as top tips and best-practice articles, covering a diverse range of topics:
- Management & leadership
- Personal development
- Finance & law
- Marketing & communications
- Policy, campaigns & research
What information can you find on the funding websites?
- Application procedures and grant-making guidelines
- Income, assets, grant distribution and beneficial areas
- Emails on new and updated charities
- New application and award rates to increase your chances
- Powerful search instantly identifies grant-makers likely to fund you
The Directory of Social Change (DSC) is an independent charity with a vision of an independent voluntary sector at the heart of social change. DCS provides essential information and training to the voluntary sector to enable charities; running courses and publishing charity and voluntary sector books on fundraising, management, organisational and personal development, communication, finance and law.