E-Exporting Programme aims to help UK companies get their brands to millions of global consumers and grow their business through online exports.
Why join E-Exporting Programme?
E-Exporting Programme helps UK companies who are:
- new to selling online
- already selling online, but need help with specific issues
- experienced in online sales, but are looking to sell on multiple platforms globally
The programme enables you to:
- arrange a free meeting through your local office to get expert international trade advice and support, and access to DIT's global network of contacts
- meet a Digital Trade Adviser where relevant to help develop and implement an international online strategy
- set up on e-marketplaces quickly and also identify new e-marketplaces around the world
- access better than commercial rates to list on some e-marketplaces, including lower commission fees and ‘try for free' periods
- access the ‘E-Expertise Bank', a community of over 175 B2B/B2C service providers offering free advice
- join their mailing list for opportunities to hear from industry experts, network with like-minded individuals and find out about e-commerce trends
If you have a specific question about selling online the DIT can connect you with an industry expert through their E-Expertise Bank. Their B2B/B2C service providers offer free advice to UK companies on:
- landed cost calculation
- marketing and related services
- packaging, shipping, payment
- tax registration
- trademark registration
- website URL registration
Send your questions to email@example.com.
Selling through multiple channels
Managing e-commerce across multiple platforms can be challenging. Before considering taking a multiple platform approach you should determine which partner is likely to be most suitable by looking at your current sales volume and capacity for growth.
Platform integration companies can link your product to global e-marketplaces using software enabling you to sell into multiple sales channels. A number of companies operate in this area.
E-marketplace opportunities for UK retailers and brands
An e-marketplace is an online location that provides a platform for retailers of all sizes to do business through e-commerce. DIT has identified over 400 e-marketplaces worldwide. This is a selection of the many e-marketplaces DIT works with - Amazon (Global), eBay (Global) and Cdiscount (France)
How to join E-Exporting Programme
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free meeting on selling online and find out more about E-Exporting Programme.