Enterprise First offer a range of free support including independent advice and mentoring support. One-to-one business support and workshops are available for start ups and established businesses. Enterprise First:
- run workshops - if you are thinking of starting up a business this should be your first step!
- work with Virgin StartUp Loans and can help you apply for funding
- are the local delivery partner for Start and Grow a new initiative supported by the Regional Growth Fund which offers three years of support and advice for new businesses
- offer free one-to-one business advice sessions or mentoringif you need something longer term
- run practical workshops on marketing and finance
- provide a Business Toolkit offering a host of documents and resources
- manage four Enterprise Centres providing access to light industrial and office space on flexible terms
- Free Start Up pack
About Enterprise First
Enterprise First is a not-for-profit company, with public and private-sector funding that allows them to offer independent, confidential advice and support completely free, or at a nominal cost.
An award winning organisation with a 97% client recommendation rate, Enterprise First has been supporting startups and existing businesses since 1981.
A member of the Cavendish Consortium and the National Enterprise Network, Enterprise First are delivery partners for a number of national programmes - Virgin Start Up Loans and Start and Grow.