Enterprise First is one of the largest Enterprise Agencies in the region, helping businesses in Hampshire (and beyond) to start up, progress and expand. Enterprise First support those who want to start a business, as well as those who wish to expand or diversify a current business.
Enterprise First runs free training sessions for Business Planning and appointments are available weekly in the local area with an experienced professional business advisor.
To take advantage of this FREE, impartial and confidential service please call free on 0800 6526254 for more information and to book an appointment.
One-to-one support and workshops are also available for start ups and established businesses. Most services are free as a result of sponsorship received from local authorities and the private sector.
Marketing, Book-keeping and Starting a Business Workshops are held on a regular basis, please see their website for dates and details of how to book.
A free business mentor service is also available to anyone in the area looking to start or develop their business.
Enterprise First also works with partner organisations such as Virgin StartUp and although Enterprise First does not supply the loans direct their Business Advisors can help you with your application.
- run workshops - if you are thinking of starting up a business this should be your first step!
- work with Virgin StartUp Loans and can help you apply for funding
- are the local delivery partner for Start and Grow a new initiative supported by the Regional Growth Fund which offers three years of support and advice for new businesses
- offer free one-to-one business advice sessions or mentoring if you need something longer term
- run practical workshops on marketing and finance
- provide a Business Toolkit offering a host of documents and resources see website for details
- manage four Enterprise Centres locally providing access to light industrial and office space on flexible terms
About Enterprise First
Enterprise First is a not-for-profit company, with public and private-sector funding that allows them to offer independent, confidential advice and support completely free, or at a nominal cost.
An award winning organisation with a 97% client recommendation rate, Enterprise First has been supporting startups and existing businesses since 1981.
A member of the Cavendish Consortium and the National Enterprise Network, Enterprise First are delivery partners for a number of national programmes - Virgin Start Up Loans and Start and Grow.