Understanding and accessing the EU
Understanding the European Union and how it affects UK businesses can be key to business success. If you're near Fareham and need advice about any EU specifics the European Direct Information Centre can help. Accessing all the help that the European Union has to offer, understanding how the EU affects UK businesses, and getting into European markets could be very important to your road to success.
What is Europe Direct and how can it help me?
It can help you find out:
- How the EU works and its policies
- How the EU affects the UK
- About living, working and travelling in the EU
- About climate change and the environment in the EU
Or anything else you'd like to know. It can also provide, for free:
- Publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU
- Computer access to view the EU websites
- Feedback to your questions and comments, and put your suggestions forward to Brussels
European Direct Resource Library
- FREE access and downloads, showcasing a wide variety of topics - https://bookshop.europa.eu/en/home/
- The EU Explained - Publications on all EU policies
- Info-Europa newsletter - http://ec.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/information/info-europa/info-europa_en.htm
Guidance on specific topics
Need advice on travelling in Europe, doing business in the EU, getting EU funding or employment rights?
For more information contact:
Europe Direct Information Centre, Wates House, Wallington Hill, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7BJ