Greentech South, the Technology and Innovation Cluster, was created by Future South and is focused on the following goals to support businesses in the low carbon sector:
- £4 Million grant scheme to assist companies in commercialising ideas.
- Facilitate 200 Greentech apprenticeships with SMEs within 2 years.
- Work in partnership to find new markets for export.
It is intended that Greentech South will become a self-sustaining cluster, providing valuable support to around 250 member organisations. To this end, they will:
- Build a strong network of active companies with clear areas of special interest.
- Create a thriving and internationally recognised world class Cluster.
For further information email: email@example.com