Hampshire County Council provides a variety of grants schemes, which are administered under the following areas:
Adult Services Grants There are three funding programmes available under the Adult Services Grants. These are:
- Adult Services Partnership Fund - Information and Advice Grant
- Adult Services Partnership Fund
- Valuing Hampshire Communities Fund
- Community Connectors Grant
- Solent Community Grants Programme
Children's Services Grants Grants are awarded to organisations that support young people. Grants are as follows:
- Children'sServices Integrated (CSI) Grant Programme
- 0-19 Children's Services Grant
- Revenue grant to increase 2 year old childcare places
- Inclusion Support Fund
- Short Breaks for Disabled Children Support for Individuals
- Short Breaks for Disabled Children (including Inspiring You)
County Councillor Grants Each councillor has a budget of £8,000 to be spent on local projects orinitiatives in their electoral division.
Culture, Communitiesand Business Services Grants There are a range of different grant streams which cultural, community andrecreational organisations can apply for. These are as follows:
- Culture and Community Activity Grants 2016/17
- Culture and Recreation Investment Fund 2017/18
- Community Investment Fund 2017/18
- Community Buildings Capital Fund 2016/17
- Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme
- Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme Overseas Tournaments
- Community Challenge Fund
- Small grants scheme (Countryside Access Fund)
- Coaches, Officials and Volunteers Scholarship Scheme
- Armed Forces Community Covenant Grants
Economy, Transport and Environment Grants There are several grants that offer funding to voluntary and communityorganisations in order to provide a transport service to the wider communityand improve local accessibility. These are as follows:
- Voluntary Car Schemes grant
- Community Transport grant
- Rural Retailers and Community Enterprises Grant Scheme
Policy and Resources Grants Grants can be given to help organisations for a variety of reasons, mostimportantly to enable infrastructure bodies to fulfil their role to support andbuild capacity in the wider voluntary and community sector within Hampshire.
Public Health Grants The Hampshire Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy (JHWS) is the countywide strategy to improve health and wellbeing of the people of Hampshire, informed by the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA). It includes strategic priorities to be addressed across the county.
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Policy and Crime Commissioner Grants The Commissioning Plan is primarilyconcerned with funding services and activities that reduce offending, reducereoffending, and provide support to victims and witnesses.