Hampshire Enterprise Circle is run by Hampshire County Council and aims to stimulate investment, and encourage business development in the county.
The network has been running for nearly 20 years, and there are now over 1,500 Enterprise Ambassadors from the business community signed up to the scheme, who during the course of their business and private lives promote business, and support the economy of Hampshire.
Every month, a group of business representatives visit leading-edge companies in Hampshire. The aim of these visits is to encourage other Hampshire firms to strive for business excellence, develop their own best practice procedures, thereby improving competitiveness.
How you can encourage economic growth for Hampshire:
- Promote Hampshire at every opportunity by showing pride in the county
- Use Hampshire suppliers and local produce wherever possible
- Promote Hampshire for tourism and conferences
- Promote Hampshire's many business sites and commercial development areas
- Sell the benefits of living and working in the county
- Distribute tourism and economic development information about Hampshire
- Recruiting friends and colleagues to the network
If you are in business in Hampshire and are passionate about the county, then why not become a member of the Hampshire Enterprise Circle?
- Increase business profile in Hampshire
- Learn from industry experts through monthly onsite insights
- Meet like minded people and get introduced to key contacts
- Learn what's going on through the Hampshire Enterprise Circle e-newsletter and LinkedIn group
For more information contact:
Hampshire Enterprise Circle
01962 845 745
Economic Development Office, Economy, Transport & Environment, Elizabeth II Court West, Winchester
Hampshire, SO23 8UD