The HMRC provides a wide variety of online tools and resources for starting and growing your business, including:
- E-learning packages
- A range of webinars enable customers to attend a seminar at a time to suit them. Live and pre-recorded webinars cover a range of topics.
- A selection of short videos on YouTube covering subjects such as Registering as Self-Employed, PAYE and Record Keeping.
- Business help and education emails is a free service to provide customers with emails from HMRC that are tailored to their needs. They are designed to help customers understand what they need to do and how to get it right first time.
- Record keeping for mobile devices enables customers to access apps to help make life a little easier for busy people on the go.
- A ready reckoner is available to help customers budget for their first tax bill.
- HMRC tax help fact sheets provide straightforward guidance that customers can download.
- @HMRCbusiness This HMRC Twitter account tweets about HMRC educational products, upcoming tax matters and online guidance. Followers can also ask HMRC general queries via twitter.
- Business Support Tax App allows access to all the above via your tablet or mobile device on Apple i-store or Google play