Starting and running a business is challenging so HMRC provide a wide range of help and support to help you run your business including videos, e-learning, record keeping apps and online presentations (webinars).
Live webinars are available on set dates at set times. You need to register in advance for a live webinar.
- Live webinars last for 1 hour including an opportunity to ask questions and get answers from your HMRC webinar host throughout the presentation.
- Registering is quick and easy - simply follow the link for the date and time that suits you and provide your name and email address to register. You will then receive an email with a link to view the webinar at the chosen time.
Pre-recorded webinars are available to view now or whenever suits you. Simply follow the 'pre-recorded' link for the webinar you want to view to start it now.
Choose a webinar that's right for you:
- Self-employment and HMRC - what you need to know
- HMRC and partners - working together to help you
- Business expenses for the self-employed
- Capital allowances for the self-employed
- Self-employment and your online tax return
- Record keeping for the self-employed
- Simpler Income Tax - cash basis and simplified expenses
- Self-employed childminders and HMRC
- Foster carers and HMRC
- Shared Lives carers and HMRC
- Supported Lodgings
- National Insurance for the self-employed
- My first self-employed tax bill
- Property income and HMRC
Tip: for live webinars, it's best to log in at least 5 minutes before the start time to make sure the software needed for the webinar downloads to your computer in plenty of time.