HSBC offers a range of accounts and services for business banking. Business specialists in all branches are available to discuss your business' needs in detail. They also offer finance and borrowing for business expansions or improving cash flow.
HSBC offers free start-up business banking for up to 18 months; telephone, mobile and online business banking. Business guidance to start trading overseas, as well as finance and borrowing to fund your expansion or improve cash flow is also available.
Start up support
- Financing tool - Interactive tool to find financing options that could be suitable for your business
- Business plan briefing - What information to include and how to present your financial forecasts
- Knowledge Centre - Browse this library of useful tools, articles and videos to help you launch and grow your business
- Harnessing social media - Communicate with new and existing customers in a fast free way
- What makes a brand? - Understanding your brand can propel your business towards success
- Ready for external investment? 6 signs your growing business will interest potential investors
HSBC launches £200 million fund to support South Hampshire & Dorset SMEs
HSBC has launched a £200 million lending fund to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in South Hampshire & Dorset, as part of a broader commitment to make banking cheaper and simpler for customers.
The £200 million fund is the largest package of support to be announced by HSBC for SMEs in South Hampshire & Dorset. It has been introduced to meet growing SME demand locally and is a significant increase from the £150 million fund allocated to the same regions in 2015.
HSBC's 2016 SME Fund and broader package of support for South Hampshire & Dorset SMEs includes:
- A £200 million fund available for South Hampshire & Dorset SMEs
- A free banking offer of up to 18 months for start-ups and 12 months for switchers
- The introduction of year-long fixed-price £5.50 monthly account tariff, to commence at the end of a customer's initial free banking period
- Changes that will make banking cheaper for our customers: a reduction in the Personal Guarantee Fee from £80 to £10 for any lending facility above £10,000
- The launch of the Business Lending Eligibility Checker (BLEC) an online tool offering potential new customers a credit decision in principle for loans of up to £30,000 in under two minutes
- A free text alert service for informal overdrafts, which will help customers avoid paying informal overdraft fees and interest.