The Let's Do Business offers business loan finance to start-ups and existing businesses. Businesses need to be based in either Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire or the Isle of Wight and to have experienced difficulties in accessing mainstream forms of finance or been unable to raise sufficient finance through that route.
Let's Do Business also provide Start-up Advice:
- One-to-one counselling by people who have comprehensive business experience
- Help with access to a range of workshops and modules covering all topics of going into business
- Advice on researching the market to test the viability of your idea
- Preparing applications for finance to optimise your chances of getting the funding you need
- Advertising and marketing to give your business the exposure it needs
- Guidance on obtaining business premises that are in keeping with your business requirements
- Advice on choosing a business name and the provision of banking facilities
- Help on bookkeeping, tax and National Insurance contributions so your finances remain in order
- Consultancy Services should you need longer term support
About Let's Do Business Group
The Let's Do Business (South East) Group Limited is a not for private profit company that includes Ten Sixty Six Enterprise and Capitalise Business Support Limited. With its origins in Hastings over 20 years ago the Group has developed from an Enterprise Agency and town Chamber of Commerce to become a leading provider of business advice, training, access to finance and business events in the South East. As well as its work directly with businesses the Group contracts with a range of public and private sector partners to deliver projects and contracts worth over £10m over the last 10 years.