LoToNo promotes emerging industries in the low carbon sector working with businesses of every size and shape and with a variety of people, from designers to researchers. From their base in Hampshire they collaborate with other European regions to develop opportunities for export helping businesses to:
- connect with a wide network of expert international resources
- access and share innovation
- find low carbon solutions to business challenges
- improve your environmental standing and shorten supply chains
- transform business performance by using low carbon thinking
You can be part of LoToNo through:
- Innovation Labs: These events focus on tackling single issues such as the use of water or materials or smart technology: how to deal with bulk waste or decommission manufactured items. Invited guests include international businesses, experts, researchers and designers collaborating to develop ideas and solutions.
- Supply Chain Boot Camps: Bring together different levels of the supply chain to tackle a common challenge and seek out innovative results.
- Referrals: Directly from partners, clusters or networks.
- Mentoring: Dedicated mentors work with you over 6-12 months to help develop your low carbon business.
Join LoToNo to access innovation, solve your waste challenges, improve your environmental standing and optimise your supply chain.
For more information: