The National Lottery Good Causes Since 1994, more than £32 billion has been raised for Good Causes, funding over 450,000 projects:
- Arts Council England - Arts Council England champions, develops and invests in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people's lives. Their mission is to provide ‘great art for everyone'.
- Big Lottery Fund - The Big Lottery Fund is committed to improving communities and the lives of people most in need with money raised from the National Lottery. Big Lottery Fund gives over £630 million a year. It is still a very good place to look for money for your organisation, particularly in its early days.
- Heritage Lottery Fund - The Heritage Lottery Fund uses money from the National Lottery to support a wide range of projects involving the local, regional and national heritage of the UK.
- Sport England - Sport England invests in projects that help more people play sport.
- UK Sport - UK Sport aspires to lead Olympic and Paralympic sport in the UK to World Class Success.