Business, Professional & Financial Services
- BCS, The CharteredInstitute for IT The Institute fosters links between experts from industry,academia and business to promote new thinking, education and knowledge sharing.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants The world's largest community of management accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants offers relevant finance qualifications for business.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing is dedicated to developing and representing the sales profession and those who work within it, and is the world's largest community of professional marketers.
- Chartered Management Institute is a UK professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
- International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) is a professional bookkeeping authority providing qualified bookkeepers and professional bookkeeper training.
- Institute for Supply Management is the oldest, and one of the largest, supply management associations in the world. This not-for-profit educational association serves professionals and organizations with a keen interest in supply management, providing education, training, qualifications, publications, information, and research.
- SouthernJoint Professions Group The Joint Professions Group is a group ofprofessional bodies consisting of ACCA, ICAEW, STEP, the Hampshire Law Society,CII and CISI. They provide opportunities for their members and otherprofessionals to network and experience unique insights into local attractionsin Hampshire. If you are a professional body who would like to be a member ofthis group contact email@example.com.
SouthernSociety of Chartered Accountants (SOSCA) supports almost 5,000 ICAEWmembers and ACA students who live or work here in the South (Hampshire and theIsle of Wight).
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)is the representative body for companies that work day-to-day to deliver,upgrade, and maintain the country's infrastructure. CECA represents firms that together carry out an estimated 70-80% of all civil engineering activity in the UK, in the key sectors of transport, energy, communications, waste and water.
- South East Centre for the Built Environment works with built environment companies across the South East of England, and offers business opportunities for clients, contractors, developers, consultants and manufacturers/suppliers.
Food &Drink Producers
- Hampshire Fare This membership-based, not-for-profit community interest company, represents around 200 producers, hospitality venues, shops and cookery schools in Hampshire. Hampshire Fare campaigns to heighten the awareness and consumption of Hampshire's quality produce. Membership is open to businesses that produce, serve or sell local food, drink or crafts. For more details call 01962 846 509 or email
- Country Land and Business Association (CLA) is the membership organisation for owners of land, property and businesses in rural England and Wales.
- Lantra Lantrais the UK's Sector Skills Council for land-based and environmental industries, helping businesses to access the training, qualifications, skills and knowledge they need.
- National Farmers Union (NFU) The NFU champions British farming and provides professional representation and services to its Farmer and Grower members. It is the largest farming organisation in the UK, providing a strong, respected and independent voice for the industry.
Science and Health Technologies
- South East Health Technologies Alliance The South East Health Technologies Alliance(SEHTA), is one of the biggest health technology networking organisations in the country. SEHTA provides support to companies, universities and public and private health providers through publicly-funded resources and programmes.
- Hampshire County Council Tourism Hampshire County Council works closely with all local authorities in Hampshire and Tourism South East, the regional tourist board, to help ensure that tourism is supported throughout the county.
- Tourism South East Tourism South East is a not-for-profit organisation that provides services and expertise to support the performance and growth of tourism businesses in South East England.
Voluntary and Community
- Community Action Hampshire provides independent county-wide support and development for the Not-for-Profit sector in and around Hampshire.
- Hampshire School for Social Entrepreneurs programme brings together people who work in an entrepreneurial manner, and aim to create something for public or social benefit.
- Social Enterprise UK The national body for social enterprise provides a range of support services to social enterprises to help them grow and develop.