Join the community now to help launch your new business today!
About Shell LiveWIRE
- Shell LiveWIRE offers an independent and free online support service and awards programme for young entrepreneurs. It champions creativity and innovation, and fostering a culture of peer support that has led the Shell LiveWIRE online community to grow to over 230,000 members.
- Shell LiveWIRE is one of Shell's Social Investment Programmes.
- Since it's inception in 1982, Shell LiveWIRE has helped over 600,000 young people in the UK to explore starting their own business.
- Shell LiveWIRE is now active in over 16 countries, helping young people around the globe explore enterprise and entrepreneurship, and providing them with global networking opportunities.
What Does Shell LiveWIRE Have to Offer?
- Monthly £1,000 Grand Ideas Awards for 16-30yr olds in their first 12 months of trading with the most innovative new business ideas throughout the year
- Annual £10,000 Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award award to one of the Grand Ideas Award applicants judged to be the best in the given year
- Discussion Forum where young entrepreneurs can get free help and advice from fellow Shell LiveWIRE members, business advisers and mentors
- Access free tools, resources and guides on starting and running your own business in the Business Library
- News and reviews of interest to young entrepreneurs
- Watch video interviews, top tips, webcasts and how to guides in the Video Lounge
- Shell Springboard - provides a no-strings financial boost of up to £40,000 to innovative business ideas that tackle climate change
Why is Shell LiveWIRE different?
- It develops future entrepreneurs through a peer-led support service with user-generated content
- Largest bank of peer-reviewed information on enterprise for young people in UK
- Shell LiveWIRE is one of the only independent enterprise schemes across the UK
- Offers unconditional, fully-funded service with no costs or strings attached
- Support for everyone - but particularly those aged 16-30
- Helps young people around the globe explore enterprise and entrepreneurship, providing them with international reach and global networking opportunities
- One of the longest running youth enterprise schemes in the UK, promoting enterprise as a real career option since 1982
- Helps drive global economies through the championing of youth enterprise
For more information contact:
Shell LiveWIRE UK
0191 423 6229
Shell LiveWIRE UK, Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, England, NE10 0JP
Have we missed your scheme? If your scheme is not listed on our website and you would like it to be, please let us know. Get in touch »