Solent Business Growth Network (SBGN) provide a range of services via its Trusted Partner volunteers- localsmall business owners who provide mentoring and business support. They focus on providing practical ‘hands on' help for start ups and new businesses as well as help with planning, marketing and funding advice.
SBGN) is a vibrant community of independent business owners who are creating wealth in the Solent area and collaborating with other organisations and businesses to promote economic growth in the region. SBGN have come together to support the development of new start-ups and existing small businesses within the Solent Region.
SBGN provide time driven, innovative and practical solutions; delivered in a creative, enthusiastic and collaborative manner. SBGN will work alongside you to help you achieve your goals, help solve your issues and generally improve your business.
Find out how they can helpyou 07545 982838.
- start ups - practical ideas to get you up and running quickly!
- existing businesses - helping you plan your development
- Trusted partners - wide range of services through trusted partners
- networking meetings - providing the opportunity to meet and share ideas
- mentoring service - covers most aspects of starting a business
- funding opportunities - help and advice for start ups and SMEs
- outplacement workshops - presentations, workshops and one-to-one meetings to help individuals make important decisions about their future and explore the idea of starting their own business
For more information contact:
Solent Business Growth Network
07545 982 838
2 Otterbourne House Gardens, Otterbourne, SO21 2ER