If you're keen to get into the world of work and earn a wage, a Sparsholt Apprenticeship programme might be the answer. An Apprenticeship will give you paid employment, but at the same time you'll be able to get the qualifications you need to get on in your job.
As an Apprentice you'll do a real job, working alongside experienced staff to gain the skills you need. You will then come to Sparsholt College, often on a day-release basis, to get the knowledge to underpin your practical skills.
There are two levels of Apprenticeships:
- Apprenticeships: Equivalent to GCSE level. They incorporate an NVQ or Work-based Diploma to Level 2, functional skills and may also include technical and legislative certificates.
- Advanced Apprenticeships: Equivalent to A Levels. They incorporate an NVQ or Work-based Diploma to Level 3, functional skills and may also include technical and legislative certificates.
Apprenticeships are available in the following areas:
- Agriculture Crop and Livestock Production
- Animal Care
- Environmental Conservation
- Equine: Horse Care
- Gamekeeping and Wildlife Management
- Land-based Engineering
- Veterinary Nursing
To apply for an Apprenticeship:
For more information contact:
Sparsholt College Hampshire
01962 776 441
Westley Lane, Sparsholt, Winchester, SO21 2NF
Have we missed your scheme? If your scheme is not listed on our website and you would like it to be, please let us know. Get in touch »