The Tech Partnership Training Fund provides funding for employers to invest in IT training. The purpose is to stimulate increased investment in training which supports business growth and competitiveness.
Employers can access up to 50% of the cost of the training so this is a great opportunity for you to increase the skills in your workforce.
The fund supports the following:
- Enhanced Apprenticeships: additional training for IT apprentices over and above their standard programme. This could include, for example, training for industry certifications. You can apply for up to 50%of the costs of this additional training, up to a maximum of £1,000 per learner.
- Short courses: training in strategically important skills such as cyber security, big data, mobile, cloud, e-commerce and digital marketing. You can apply for up to 50% of the costs of this training, up to a maximum of£500 per learner per course.
- The business is based in England and the training is delivered in England.
- The training would not have taken place without the support of the fund, and has not already started.
- The training will help you meet your business objectives.
How to apply
Applying for the training fund is easy. Just fill out the online form below.
If you would like to preview the application forms before applying, you can download the PDFs below: