The British Exporters Association (BExA) is an independent national trade association representing the interests of the export community. Their website provides a wide range of useful information and advice on export-related subjects. It also offers news and details of important eventsfor exporters.
BExA membership is drawn from across the exporting community, including capital goods manufacturers and international traders (large corporate, MSBs, SMEs and Micro exporters), and their bank, credit insurance and other service providers. BExA seeks to promote the interests of its members and all UK exporters, with a particular focus on trade finance and export credit insurance.
The following free guides can be downloaded from their website:
- BExA Guide to Letters of Credit after UCP600
- BExA Guide on On-Demand Contract Bonds
- Revised BExA Guide to Successful Exporting (2013)
- BExA Guide on Retention of Title Clauses in Export Contracts
- BExA Guide on Export Credit Insurance
- BExA Guide to Financing Exports
- BExA Guide to Export Compliance
- BExA Commentary a Checklist for New Exporters
- BExA Commentary on Improving Credit from your supply chain