Over the last 18 years The Partnership has operated as a successful partnership of private, public and social organisations, committed to improving the economic, social and environmental well-being of the Portsmouth city region.
The Partnership and Foundation have worked well with the city and other local councils, the university, chamber of commerce and regional regeneration agencies.
Its special track record of success, the expertise of its staff and its dynamic private sector leadership, has given it the experience and skills in economic development and regeneration to deliver many projects that promoted inclusive growth.
One aim of the Partnership has been to bring a business approach to regenerating the fabric and spirit of our community through innovation and involvement.
During this time the two organisations have been instrumental in delivering hundreds of regeneration projects worth over £200 million.
Recently it helped establish the business engagement structure for Shaping the Future of Portsmouth and before this ran:
- Future Jobs Fund for 100 young unemployed
- City Growth Portsmouth
- Business Champions linking over 100 business leaders to voluntary organisations
- Partnership Park a 3 acre commercial property development
- Area Investment Framework a strategy & investment plan in SE Hampshire
- Global Grants for voluntary organisations
- The Gateway project and Sails of the South & other landfill tax projects
- Renaissance of Portsmouth Harbour Millennium funding
- Single Regeneration Budget Programme - £56 million over 12 years
For further details call 023 9229 1482 or email