The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
VOA provide the Government with the valuations and property advice required to support taxation and benefits.
VOA delivers a range of statutory and non-statutory valuation and surveying services to over 4,000 public sector bodies.
The Valuation Office was formed in 1910 and celebrated its centenary in 2010.
- Find, compare and appeal your property's rateable value
- Complete your VO6003 Request for rental information form
- Home-based businesses
- The Rating Manual
- How we handle business rates appeals
- Check the rateable value of your property
- What to do if you think your rateable value is wrong
- Estimate the business rates you may be liable to pay
- Information on business rates relief in England
- View the Central Rating List for England and Wales
- Current and previous multipliers (Uniform Business Rate)
For more information contact:
Valuation Office Agency
03000 501 501
Non-domestic Rates South East, Valuation Office Agency, St Anne's House, 2 St Anne's Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3LG