WCIT connects new entrepreneurs with experienced mentors. They offer:
- Mentoring and Coaching to help the entrepreneur clarify their vision and objective, define strategy, prepare a business plan, define the market offering and marketing plan, create a suitable business model and provide a confidential sounding board to help resolve and discuss issues and opportunities.
- An education programme via a series of seminars to help the entrepreneur learn about different aspects of being a leader and growing a business.
- Networking opportunities to meet a range of people with a variety of experience of creating successful IT based companies.
- Contacts and connections which could help the entrepreneur find funding, customers and staff.
- Help with defining the company structure and sourcing Non Executive Directors.
- Help with creating an investment-ready organisation.
- An Awards Dinner to recognise the success of entrepreneurs.
- Overall support and guidance.
Mentors' services are given voluntarily and without charge, subject only to certain terms & conditions.