Tag: permits

Refine search

Permits for Transportation of goods

Department for Transport have provided guidance on what UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage if there’s a no-deal Brexit. Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency have provided details on the permits to travel to or through European Conference of Ministers of Transport (ECMT) member countries, and the rules your members…